Thursday, October 4, 2012

green monster

i'm not the type of girl who easily get envy. especially not to that harmless creature. but when people keep giving me the same stare, i start to hate everything about it. it is as if they were pity on me. i don't need their pity. seriously, i'm a grown up. i know how to handle things my way. just leave me alone please.
i'm drowning myself into reading lately. it looks like i didn't pay much attention to my surrounding. but actually i'm observing. it's irony when someone despise you for mingle with your opposite sex buddy and turn out that person is the one who keep doing it. it is so unfair and frustrated. i maybe look tough on the outside. but it wounds me for every laugh and every smile he made. and the saddest part is, all that laugh and all that smile is not for me and not because of me.
i'm trying so hard to change who i was for you. for you. isn't that meaningful enough?