Saturday, February 18, 2012

life, please don't be so cruel to me

suddenly i start to worry about everything.

first, budak kecik going to get married. that means she's going to apply for transfer. then she's going to transfer to kK. i don't know when but eventually she will.
esan try to be sweet and all that by not forcing her to apply for transfer this April. he's giving a chance for budak kecik to stay with me for another moment. no, actually because he feel so pity for me cause i have no one here. but still it is the nicest thing from a new friend. thanks esan! you're the best..;p
i have a lot of things to worry when she's not around anymore. first and foremost, who's going to prepare breakfast on the weekend? i'm going to wake up hungry..;(
then who's going to prepare dinner? looks like i'm going to have pasta for the rest of my life for dinner. i'm going to be fat...;(
who's going to remind me about school stuff? die..;(
who's going to help me manage my finance? daddy, don't leave me. not now when i still need your wallet to be my backup...;(
who's going to stop me from stuffing my mouth with everything. oh shitty. i'm going to be fat and fugly...;(
who's going to listen to my rant? who's going to be my crying shoulder? who's going to listen to my complain? who's going to say 'you can do this, you can't do that'? who's going to take care of me when i'm sick? who's going to nag me about my attitude? who's going to be my mummy here? who's going to call me stupid whenever i become a total jerk? ;(
oh...i still need budak kecik in my life.

i don't really know where this post is going really.

oh shitty.
stop cursing, zila. mind your language.