Thursday, July 19, 2012

being hormonal

having a period is almost the same as being pregnant. not like i've been pregnant before. but seriously you want to pee for every 10 minutes. it sucks for a person like me who cannot hold it. then you have this hormonal thing where you tend to get angry for some little illogical thingy. you easily get tired and dizzy. and the last thing you want to do is to commit with others.
i have a graph for my mood. during PMS, i usually extremely happy, non-stop talking. at this time, you need to shut me up with whatever you can for i always talk crap and full of nonsense. i laugh a lot. in fact, too much for some people to handle. when the time comes, my graph decrease to become moody, hormonal and i turn to monster. the worst part is the post one. this is where i'm going to eat everything. every little thing on my mind. and this is the moment where the green monster turn to green goblin. i so hate it.

p/s: i got a stainless steel pot from kak Rozlin for our exchange gifts at school today. it really made my day. i love it so much. i can imagine how i'm going to hang it on my kitchen wall. hehe. i should learn to cook. i should learn to cook cause i promise H that i'm going to feed him with lots and lots of food until he forget his mama's cook..;)

p/s/s: i'm going to miss my first day of fasting. that sucks!!! sucks to the fullest. sucks to the deepest.