Monday, July 16, 2012

anonymous

few months ago i received a text from anonymous saying want to get to know me. but me being me, i ignored it. i'm not the kind of girl who likes to entertain such text. this anonymous keep texting me though i never replied it. until 2 weeks ago, anonymous texted me around 11.30 am when i was still at school saying how beautiful i look that day. okay, so this person actually work with me. i asked H whether he knows the number or not but he didn't. i thought it was H trying to punk'd me because no guy at school would send such text to me except him. still i didn't reply it.
one day, anonymous text me again saying that it is safe for me to contact the number. for some reason, i know who the hell this anonymous is. though i already know who anonymous is, i still refused to reply the text because HE is actually a married guy. he keep texting me as usual though he never get any reply from me. he even called me snob for not replying his text. i start to feel something different. i've become aware of him at school. it's kinda creepy actually. last saturday night he text me again inviting for a drink around 11 something at night. that's totally absurd. if we were in kK and this person was my age, i should call it booty text. seriously, who text people at midnight asking for a drink??? what kind of person is he? especially with his title at school. God!!!
so this morning i told two of my best buddies. one of them was not really surprised hearing it but both of them feel so yuck. it turns out that i'm not his first victim. there's another teacher who experienced the same thing. oh my God. this person is totally sick. for God sake, he is married with kids. isn't he happy with his wife? doesn't he have some respect to matrimony? i feel sorry to his wife for having such husband. i pray that Allah will shield me from this kind of husband. and i pray that he will stop do so, so that any single young women won't feel threaten with such act.
we need a conducive environment to work. don't ruin it.

p/s: congratulation H for the "manager of the season" award. you totally deserve it, love.