Monday, January 2, 2012

it kills the soul once you said it's over

it's raining outside since morning. it's been raining since i was here 3 days ago. i'm not a big fan of humid. cold always freaks me out. i love sunny day. it helps me sleep at noon. it helps me sleep now. in this rainy days. but it doesn't give me the rest i need. i'm not satisfied every time i woke up. i'm not full. i'm still hungry from the sleep. i'm starving for another sleep. i don't sweat. that's why. i hate not be able to make my bed cause i spent so much time on it. i only wake up to eat, bath and solat. i'm glued to the bed. i'm sick of it. can't go out. it makes me thinking. hate it even more. i'm supposed to be happy but i'm not. too many things i have in mind lately.
i changed every password i have. phone, google account, facebook account, cimbclicks account. i try to run as far as i can from him. too bad. when i'm alone, i always think "sudah kahwin ka dia?" or things like "is he happy?" or "does she love him the way i did?".

i hate January. his birthday and our anniversary. just great!!!