Saturday, October 8, 2011

nothing beat the smell of new book

except his smell.

when i'm in a very sad mood, i tend to read a very sad story so i could compare my sadness to those in the novel. i'll end up feeling grateful that my life is way better than the one in the novel. i'm currently reading this book since few days ago. it really move me. as always, middle East story success to make me cry. always. imagine, you as a Muslim Lebanon living in London struggle to have a baby. not because you can't conceive but because you refused to accept the fate that God is not going to give you one just because HE said so. so far, it makes me cried once. so far. i've read until page 48. still a very long way to go. she met a girl named Zahra. i always love that name which means 'flower'. i plan to name my baby girl (i'm wishing) as Suri Zahra. suri is the name of one of the guardian roses in heaven. nice, right. what if it's a boy? i'll name him Elijah. something i always have in mind since i'm with KA long time ago. Khairul Elijah. so i could call him Kal El. Clark Kent's name back at his planet. too much dream. i know. but right now i think Aidan is much better. but i have to change the spelling to Eiden. E, because my mum's name start with an E and Den because my dad's name end with it. cool kan. enough..;)

i lost 4 kgs without even trying to lose weight. to me it's not a good sign. that means i'm not in a good condition. there are something wrong with me. i'm not happy. seriously. so i went out to jog after asar today. mind that my asar is around 4 something because i'm such a bad noon napper. i run and run and run until i'm tired. and now my whole muscle is start to ache. i'm just praying it won't lead to sick. cause i'm so tired of sick lately. it's good. it's fun. running, thinking and talking at the same time. it's not like i'm running to lose weight. i just want to keep fit. to make me feel healthier. at least i'm doing something other than read and online on weekend. feel so great right now. you know what? it sting to receive a comment like "tecer nda makan perut pun tapi still babat juga".