Saturday, October 15, 2011

hidayah

a conversation with one of close friends after jogging today.

he: how do we know when we get the Hidayah?
me: i don't know. usually you yourself will know. because it something that we can feel.
he: what is it feels like?
me: calm.
he: how do you feel right now? i saw a lot of changes in you.
me: i don't know how to describe it. it will come at the right time, in the right situation. but only HE know when and where. that's all i can say. as for me, i should say, after a lot of trial that i can barely pass lately, i think it is the sign from HIM that HE is the most powerful and Almighty. what other reason can you give to deny it?

and i'm happy seeing people around me start to change to a better person. and thank you to those who being so supportive to me. love you guys a lot. seriously. a lot.

p/s: should i say one of the sign is when you start enjoy reciting the Quran in your car every morning while heating the engine and listening to your favourite music?