Saturday, September 3, 2011

ada jiwa Borneo dalam diri nya

is there any different between peninsular and borneo?
does it really matter where someone come from?
no, right?
my parents never care about that thing. especially my OH SO MACHO AND HANDSOME daddy.
all he cares about is whether that special someone capable of loving his baby girl the way he did. so i suppose no problem in dating peninsular guy. i won't say dating because my age is not suitable to date again. let say it in more serious way. matrimony. marriage. yes, my dad does not have a problem of me marrying someone from outside of borneo. i won't say sabah either cause borneo sounds sexier. in fact one of my sister is marrying someone from peninsular. my niece dating peninsular guy. everyone accept them for who they are. no one judge them. but we did sometimes. only on occasion. hahaha...