Friday, September 23, 2011

tidak best

me: do you believe in marriage?
he: off course. why?
me: as an institution or as a symbol of love?
he: both. in the name of God.

too bad. i'm not. now. i've been thinking about it lately. and i want to give myself a chance. perhaps there are secret wonder behind matrimony. so i thought, why not. let's give it a try. open up my heart. yes. i did open my heart for these pass five days. i wake up everyday with a smile on my face. thinking about giving someone a chance. whoever he could be. i'm happy. i thought i was. but i'm not. this morning, budak kecik told me something. and just like that, i changed back to what i was. there's nothing behind marriage but a mess and all the things i have in mind lately only happen to our parents.

just when i thought my heart is ready for it, something prove me wrong.
just when i thought there something between us, you prove me wrong. again.