Monday, February 1, 2010

a food by Adam's hand

i should be ashamed of my face coz other than boiling a water for breakfast and cooking some instant mee, cooking is no longer an activity for the whole January for me.
well, i have nothing here. no need to cook. yup, another lame asshole excuse who just such a lazybutt headed. i haven't eat any proper cook meal since i'm here. i need outside food everyday. and i haven't take my primrose for that quite a long period. how can i survive in this such 'not-me' condition? pretend. P R E T E N D.
i m pretending all this while. i'm start living the live i'm not used to for the sake of my mum. i no longer complaint anything to her coz i don't want her to cry upon me anymore. and her cry will lead to my cry which i don't want to. i'm so ashamed to fizy and anna. totally embarrassing moment whenever they caught me crying on the phone complaining about this and that to my mum for the first two weeks i'm here. and another applause for me for not crying for the other two weeks. okay you can laugh at me for being such proud for such tiny matters in my life.
back to the business, okay, last night i eat spaghetti. yes i repeat spaghetti here in Kinabatangan. well, it's not like it's a big deal. at least that is the most proper things i eat here for the whole month. and guess what? it's not from a restaurant. an Adam cook it. i know i should be ashamed of my face. like my mum said last night "apa punya perempuan la meng makan makanan budak lelaki masak". well mum, isn't he adorable? he cook for your baby and speak English fluently. what else could i ask for? a little height, perhaps..=p she said "jaga2 kalo orang bagi makanan..jangan main ambil ja". hood, you're not serious when you said you put a pugai there, right? =p
but the part that i like mostly is when my mum said "ngam la itu buat calon kalo pandai masak....meng kan pemalas"...hahaha mum, you know me better. plus, macam la dia mau with your silly daughter ni. what can i say about the meal? sangat sedap. i repeat SANGAT SEDAP. even better than bolognaise from Little Italy. much delicious than carbonara at Grace Point. hood, i think you should consider opening western food here in Kinabatangan. tak pa kalo nda dapat sambutan. me guarantee you already have a regular customer. =p

this is the meal half on the way to fizy and my mouth

and after. one word only: LICIN
anna refused to eat it sebab takut mengantuk

picture p/s: gambar yang sebelum di makan gagal diambil kerana blogger sudah tidak sabar untuk menjamu selera kerana terlalu lapar after having lunch yang sangat tidak sedap. Pardon me ya Allah for non-stop complaining about the food here. i know i at least eat something here compare to the Palestinians.

p/s: hood yang kansang, remember when i said to win a girl like me is through my tummy also? well, you totally win me la yayangster...buwwek..=p
btw, thanks for adding my roundy muffin...should rethink of doing yoga here..=)

aku gedik tulis nama hood color purple. saja jeles kan masdarwis maskor yang pasti akan membaca entry ini. =p

a new label: adam....hahaha..gedik..gedik..sundal pun ada jugak..