Saturday, December 29, 2012

home

it feels like only yesterday i reached home for the school holiday. now, i'm going back to bukit garam tomorrow. i wish i could extend my stay here. i'm so not in the mood to go to that place. just the thought of work make me sick to death. in fact, i am sick right now. totally not cool.
looking back to all the things i did during the hols, not much actually. i spent time hovering myself at home. went out only when it's really necessary. i've become the potato couch. well, minus the potato off course. i'm not really a chips eater. accompanied by a litres of plain water and healthy cookies. i watched almost everything on tv. what i do realize is my family is not a big fan of drama or movie. they prefer something serious like nat geo channel, documentary or cooking show. while i like to drown myself into hopeless melodramatic movie. am i adopted?
i also finished reading tons of books. surprisingly i can read book and watch tv at the same time. read bibliography from some tortured princess. cried. learnt. and smile at the end of it. when i told mum about the story, she admitted that the father in the book reminds her of her late father. someone who is fussy, very strict and patronizing. now i know where i got that patronize thread. huh!!!
the best thing about this holiday is i fully utilise my time to be with my parents. going out with my favourite rugby player. goofing around with my 4 years old nephew. attaching his lego car, playing battle, hide his mum's phone and all the stupid things. my hands now full of blueish bruises due to being bitten and beaten. but i don't care because somehow it strengthen our bond. ecstatic.

me: i'm thinner now. but why do i feel so turn on everytime i look at myself in the mirror whenever i wear this shirt.
B: i know that. it's the little curve at your back down to your ass. always drive me crazy. always.
me: you're supposed to be my fried.
B: i am your friend. but i'm just a guy.
me: no. you're a pervert with less hot butt.