Wednesday, November 7, 2012

see-through

i know this is maybe nothing to some people but still i would like to send my deepest apology to those who attend our annual dinner last saturday. i didn't realize that my blouse is that transparent. i didn't do the fitting when i bought that shirt since it was from my usual store. i simply asked for my size and paid for it.
i was in a rush on the night when i get ready in the hotel room. i just took off the tag and wore it. only realize that it was transparent when i saw picture on his camera. but i thought it was due to camera flash. so today when a friend tagged me in facebook, i was shocked on how lucent that blouse was. i should have worn it with some tank inside. i feel sad thinking that i have shown my body the whole night to everyone when i should keep it for the right one later. i feel terrible every time i think about it. luckily, this friend of mine deleted the pictures from her wall. thank you, Imelda. you saved me.

O' Allah, please forgive my sins. let me bear it myself and hope not to be burdened it to my dearest father..;(