Friday, November 2, 2012

blessed friday, no?

never go to bed with unsettle issues cause you're going to wake up feeling like a shit and it'll determine your mood for the whole day.
i hate having a fight with him. especially when it involved the person i'm not so fond of. i hate to discuss things which clearly the answer will always be NO. he knows me well enough to not to raise the case. so when things like this happened and we both (more to myself) go to bed feeling sad and depressed, i woke up today with fifty shades of gloom.
then when my boss questioned me about my unfinished work, as if i'm not doing my job just because some scum asshole did not do their part, plus i was summoned to his office, i break down. i cried like a stupid person and hating that scumbag even more.
i know that stupid and hate are two mean words that i shouldn't use but i just couldn't help it. i have to use it to describe this stupid fella we have in my work place. i wish i don't have to work with this scum but i have to. like everyone else who trapped dealing with this person. this scum is just so annoying i could spend my whole day cursing this person. i never feel like a shit but i lost control this morning. i wept in front of everyone which is to me one of the stupidest act i've ever shown in public. now i can't stop myself from hating that person. i hate this scum to the deepest. i wish i never met a person like this scum. and i pray that they will transfer this scum to somewhere far far away from my circle. i tried to find some compassion and love inside me but i failed to do so cause all that left is hate and despise for this scum. i pray that Allah will forgive my sin for hating this scum. Ameen.

too much hate lately, zila. clean your inner self before it's too late.