Thursday, July 28, 2011

love blooms, magic happen

as if.
i am.

1. a reckless driver.
2. i love spending my time alone.
3. trying so hard to avoid the crowd.
4. i have a very weird crush on books. especially inspired story from middle east.
5. i want to have an iPod touch since the day i lost my nano but until right now can't afford to have one.
6. been trying so hard to ask less money from dad and give more to him.
7. jiwang. sort of muka ganas dalam hati ada taman kind of person.
8. been writing my first English poem when i was 12 and still keeping it in my secret place.
9. touched easily.
10. emotionally retarded.
11. today i confess my devotion to you, tomorrow i forget your name.
12. i pretend that i listen to something like the Fray and the Stroke when actually i'm crying listen to gardot and jones music.
13. i like noryn aziz.
14. i love my job. i love my job. i so fuckingly love my job. at least, school is a place where i can have someone to yell when PMS strucks me.
15. i love my kids. the drama team. the matahari. and my anggerik troupe of monkeys.
16. 'if the stars were mine' is my favourite song. i don't mind to be someone who please her love one though everyone knows that i'm not that kind of person.
17. i like to listen to some random song again and again just to listen to my favourite verse.
18. i cry whenever i watch sad movie. in fact, i'm a weeper.
19. can't live a day without jasmine green tea. i feel weak.
20. sometimes, i like to pretend to be a bimbo just to get other people to do some task for me. bad, nay?
21. i feel like i want to show my middle finger whenever a question like 'when will you get married?' occurred. it's like you asking someone 'when are you going to die?'
22. i ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS have a thing with a language person. especially a malay guy with some weird foreign accent. and an enormous gigantic list of vocab. always success to turn me on. and it's a bonus if he can write very well.
23. i wish to have a mini library at home one day. big dream. i know.
24. the most important thing is, i'm a daddy's girl.

yeah, right.