Monday, July 18, 2011

i decorate my room just in case you show up

i am single. for the time being.

if. i say IF.
if an ex out of the blue emerged with a diamond in a blue box, i would say yes.
why?
at least he knows me and i know him. we knew each other very well.
silly. i know.
bitter.
not waiting for him.
but my preferable. what i always want in life.
something/someone familiar to me.
just like if a close friend ask my hand for matrimony, i would say yes as well.
to me it's way better than to have to know new people.
the sex, the lust, the charm, it will come later.
and the L word, a close friend, what do you expect? it always there.
the spark? i always start a flame without it. so what's the point of having it?
and yeah, a close friend is someone who knows you like you knew yourself.
the least is he can share the favourite poem with a cup of jasmine green tea and a jazz music when life start to treat you cruel.


p/s: kangaroo or kiwi? i always prefer kiwi though koala sitting next to kangaroo. get it? preferable is a priority to someone like me.