Thursday, January 13, 2011

a hole inside my heart

stay there. don't leave.
at least i still got you. my little heart.

living alone is so hard. you don't know what you up to. what do you really want in your life.
i'm talking about living alone. cause i currently living alone.
i come back every day to an empty house.
what welcoming me is just a queen size bed full of pillows to be hugged.
a playlist to be heard.
a movie to be watched.
a book to be read.
i used to have budak kecik every day and night before. but now it's only me every noon till night.
it's hard. so hard. especially when the night falls. i used to said to him that my every night is totally a struggling of eyes closing.
and when the sun rises, relief soothe me.
if i could, i would get married as soon as i can.
not for the sex.
but for someone to hold me closely every single night.





;(