Thursday, September 23, 2010

sampai bila?

another complain i received yesterday. i guess it's not official until the admin is calling me. i'm waiting. and i feel like a shit right now. wtf!!! tidak pandai habis.
the thing is i like to come home late at night when we going out to Sandakan or wherever it is. yeah, i love that. so what if i keep doing that. i'm just a kid. i'm having the time of my life right now. if you don't have yours, don't blame me. your choice, mate. what really get me is how on earth all the admin know about it? tak boleh tengok orang senang ka?
i don't think i would mind if you come home late every night when you are living in a hostel with the students. you are not a students. and so am i. there's no rules to be followed. there's no superior to be obey as long as you know what you are doing. then come the real reason: YOU ARE A TEACHER. KIDS LOOK UP ON YOU. i was a kid before and i never care if my teacher love to clubbing. i used to have a gay teacher. a speed racer. a marriage-wrecker teacher. a teacher who has his/her own night life. that doesn't bother me at all. because to me it's all their business. it's their personal. and i think my students here doesn't care about me coming home late or whatever. i know them better than you. and they know me well enough. and yeah, more than YOU. that's the different. they the one who should judge me. not YOU the stupid fella who listen to what other people say about me and blindly believe it. GROW UP OLD FOLKS.
another thing is, until right now i still don't understand one thing about this place. it's ok for other people to do bad things. but when i'm the one who did it, it's like i just commit the worse crime ever. i guess they love me more. and it is their way to show me their tender loving care. by overprotecting me, criticizing me, bad talking me, eying me every single time. exactly.
give some space for me to breath. you're putting me under your CCTV. give me some time to grow up. be a mature person. but not this way. please. that's all i ask.