Friday, September 24, 2010

the book

"Sometimes I feel like I understand the divinity of this world but then I lose it because I get distracted by my petty desires and fears. I want to be with God all the time. But I don't want to be a monk or totally give up worldly pleasures. I guess what I want to learn is how to live in this world and enjoy its delights but also devote myself to God."
-the book Eat, Pray, Love. Coming out in cinemas 30 Sept 2010


want to watch this movie with you. as i said, you and me. just us two...;)



update:
mau tengok sendiri supaya boleh nangis puas-puas time ending dia sampai bengkak mata. baru boleh sedar hidup sebenar tidak kan sama macam cerita dalam novel yang di filem kan. satu hal yang pasti, hidup elizaberth sendiri banyak di tokok tambah dalam novel ini. that's for sure. macam aku tidak pernah belajar penulisan biography dalam kelas literature dulu.