Thursday, April 3, 2014

so much for bff

i sent a picture of my ex got married to my so-called bff yesterday. and she replied me with "so what?". exactly not what i expected. especially from someone who knows our story since the beginning. of all people in the world, i think she's the one who supposed to understand how i felt that time. but she didn't. i feel betrayed. hurt. i cried in my heart since this thing totally not worth for my precious tears anymore.
wasn't i there when you called me in the middle of the night telling me about your cheated husband? didn't i simply left a party when i'm supposed to spend my time with my super single friends just so i can hear you whine about your disloyal spouse?
thanksalot. i hope your husband keep cheating on you so when you really need someone to talk to, you realize you just have none.

fyi: i forgot to mention that your husband actually keep chasing one of our schoolmate even after being rejected each time. i wonder why. i thought you said you are pretty and great in bed. there. i said it.
have a great life.