Tuesday, May 1, 2012

life

he write again. i shouldn't ask for more. i just wish he continue writing. cause at least he gives me a reason to at least do something. read.

when i was in shower just now, my mind suddenly brought me back where i left of. Ramadhan 09. and i cried a little bit. hurts.

i learn not to trust every word from him. cause i should know better what kind of guy he is. the kind of which will pop up the moment you never thought he would. and just like that he's gone. and not to reply him is the wisest choice. good.

my tailor cum aunt is sick until now. so i sent my baju batik to someone here in bukit garam. now i'm going to wear a short kain for the rest of my life. shouldn't blame her. it's my fault for having this fat ass. sucks.

i watch vampire diaries season 3 again today. should find something else to occupy myself from all this vampire thingy. i just couldn't get Damon's hot body from my mind. that beautifully shape wings. that long torso. the not so chesty chest. that naughty smirk. that sexy eye rolling. massive.