Tuesday, November 22, 2011

critical thinking

have i ever criticise anything about you?
have i ever say anything about your car?
how you drive?
what kind of song you listen to while driving?
when did you take your driving license?
have i ever?
never!!!
so stop talking nonsense to me.
this is my life.
this is how i run it.

i never ask you to take my ride.
i never ask you to sit in my car observing like you're some kind of officer criticizing every single thing about me.
i never ask you to touch my stereo.
so what if i listen to jazz, indonesian love song and world music at the same time?
so what if i chose to drive orca instead of others?
so what if i drive like a maniac?
so what if i chose something over something?
so what?
is there any rules that bind me to do so?
who do you think you are to question every single thing about my life?
you are no one.
no one.
no one.
you are full of bullshit!!!