Tuesday, June 26, 2012

i may not have that thick sexy wavy hair, but it is enough to make my guy smile with the smell and the softness

i've been a committed user of L'oreal Elseve collection for almost 6 years. but last month i randomly decided to change my shampoo. it happened on this one afternoon when i was bored at home, i took my car and drove to town aimless. i repeat, aimless.
so i went to The Body Shop to accompany my niece to look for something for herself. i out of the blue start smelling everything and when i tried to smell this shampoo, i fell head over heels in love with the smell. added by the professional talker sales bitch, there goes my rm130 for shampoo and conditioner. hehe
now after a month using it, i can say that i like it to the deepest. start from the smell to the non-parabens contain claimed that it'll help to save the earth. well, all i can say that it helps to volumize my hair. i recommend this shampoo to those who have the not so thick hair. don't worry about the light foam. you'll get used to it after a week of using it.

it smells like candy
i wish i have a husband who can smell my hair 24/7 and i can enjoy watching that cheeky smile on his face

talking about smell, i smell like i'm about to have sex with myself every morning in school.